Friday, November 13, 2009

Prof. Doering Squares Off On Medical Marijuana Debate on Live TV: You Tell me: Which One of Us is NORML?

You Heard It Right: Your own Professor Doering was called to appear live on a MSNBC show about health matters hosted by Dr. Nancy Snyderman. With little to no time to prepare, I probably had that same "Deer in the Headlights" look so familiar to the PTX students.
Incidently, I was sitting in a very small studio hidden in the bowels of the West stands of The Swamp. I appeared by satellite link.
If I were grading myelf I would count points off for unpressional dress!! When I got up yesterday morning who would have known that I would be asked to appear. At least I was clean shaven!!

2 comments:

  1. "More studied than the atom." What an awesome comparison. If Dr. Hawking heard that I'm sure he would have jumped out of his chair to yell in protest. Just a hunch, but I think Dr. Nancy agreed with you.

    At least you wore Orange and Blue and not a shirt that said Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H1N1 vaccine? I'd never inject that stuff... but I hear it's really good smoked.

    ReplyDelete