Friday, August 7, 2009

Roll Your Own. Our Pharmacists Can't Roll Them for You.


Such says the small sign plastered on my office wall.
When I first saw this sign in a curio shop in Fernandina Beach, I said to myself, "I gotta have that."

Why, you ask? The mere thought of pharmacists dispensing krippie or some other grade of marijuana makes my skin crawl. Yes, we are all accustomed to patients asking to buy some type of herb, but I don't this this is the herb they are talking about.

Journalist Anderson Cooper of CNN recently did a series on medical marijuana in California. Take a look at one of your pharmacy counterparts as she demonstrates her expertise about this special kind of herbal medicine. Personally, it really bums me out. (Is that expression still used?)



No comments:

Post a Comment